Sonoma Coast Teen Backpacking Camp
Sonoma Coast State Park & Willow Creek Watershed
July 30, 2019 @ 8:00 am – August 2, 2019 @ 3:00 pm
Join Stewards of the Coast and Redwoods for an exciting four-day summer program combining learning, leadership & inquiry in the outdoors! Beyond Forest to Sea trekkers get to explore nature, make new friends, do projects, and experience three nights of tent camping at Sonoma Coast’s Pomo Canyon. Activities will take place in Sonoma Coast State Park. Topics will include leadership, backpacking skills, survival skills, as well as topics in ecology, geology and history in the context of our beautiful parks.
• Leader: Hutton Wade
• For children/students 13 to 15 years of age as of June 1st, 2019
• Cost is $300 per child (scholarships available)
• Environmental and outdoor education led by trained Stewards Docents, Naturalists and Staff
• Parent/guardian drop-off and pick-up required
• Backpacking gear available for loan
Guerneville, Rio Nido, Jenner, Bodega Bay and Russian River residents are encouraged to apply!
For details, please contact Kat via (707) 869-9177 ext. #1 or email.
Daily schedule of activities
$300 per child (scholarships available)
17000 Armstrong Woods Rd.
Guerneville, CA 95446