Multiple Concerns Motivate Marchers – January 23, 2017

Donald Trump won just 22% of the vote in Sonoma County last November. The other 78% were well represented at the Santa Rosa protest March Saturday. We’ll hear from some of them on the next North Bay Report, airing at 6:18 and 8:18 am and 5:30 pm. Or find it online at

The thousands of marchers who filled the streets of downtown Santa Rosa early Saturday afternoon were there in common cause—but for a multitude of individual reasons. KRCB’s Bruce Robinson was on the scene to ask a sampling of participants why they had turned out.

See pictures from the march on the North Bay Report webpage at KRCB dot org/news. Hear this story on demand with our free KRCB mobile app. You can also find this and past stories on our new North Bay Report Facebook page. Comment, share and give us a like there. Follow the North Bay Report on Twitter @KRCBNews.

Leave a comment